Brought to you by @embersonlybbq
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Using kitchen shears, cut one line down the middle of the top of lobster tail until you reach the fins of the tail and stop.
- Gently open the shell and pull the meat out so that it sits on top the cut tails.
- Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place meat side down on the grill for 5 minutes.
- Flip over and cook with the shell down for 3-5 minutes until the shells turn bright red, basting with melted butter every minute.
- Serve immediately with your favorite sides, and enjoy!