Preparing a lobster tail can seem overwhelming but we know you can do it! Use these simple step by step instructions and images below and you'll be an expert in no time.
- Using a clean pair of scissors or kitchen shears, cut along the middle of the top of the shell towards the fins of the tail, making sure to cut in a straight line. Do not cut through the end of the tail.
- Using a spoon, separate the meat from the two sides of the shell, then lift the meat up and out from inside the shell.
- Press the two sides of the shell together, then lay the meat over the seam where the two shells meet.
- Brush lobster meat with garlic butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven 450 degrees F. for 12 to 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 for 15 seconds.