The perfect garnish for a hearty cup of lobster bisque or clam chowder! Any crusty bread will do, this is also a great way to use up bread that’s starting to go stale.
Recipe by @whatalexiscooked
Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 loaf of crusty bread (sourdough, french or ciabatta)
- 4 tbsp. Legal Sea Foods Garlic Herb Compound Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley, chopped
- ¾ tsp. Salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut bread into 3/4th inch cubes and add to a large bowl.
- Drizzle bread with melted butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder, parsley, and salt (if desired). Stir to combine.
- Spread bread cubes in a single layer on the baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- While the croutons are baking, prepare Legal Sea Foods Lobster Bisque according to package directions.
- To serve, ladle lobster bisque into bowls and top with croutons.