Flatbread pizzas are really simple to spin up at home and can use many easy to find ingredients. Our version uses cooked shrimp and pesto to make it fun, colorful and easy any day of the week.
- 8 cooked shrimp
- 2 flatbreads
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 Tbs pesto
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- Peel shell off tail of shrimp and slice lengthwise, toss with pesto.
- Spread tomato sauce on flatbread.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of sauce.
- Evenly distribute shrimp on flatbread.
- Bake at 450 till hot and crispy.
- Top flatbread with arugula, olive oil and Pecorino Romano.
- Cut flatbread in pieces.