These perfectly seasoned, soft inside yet crispy outside potatoes make the perfect pairing with our seafood selections. These are sure to become a dinner go-to favorite!
- 2 lbs baby Medley Potatoes (or red/gold), washed
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, for garnish
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender in heavily salted water.
- Let potatoes set for 5 minutes to cool down (but not get cold)
- Put potatoes in large bowl and season with Kosher Salt, Fresh Cracked Pepper, the chopped garlic, 1/4 cup parmesan, 1 tbsp parsley and olive oil.
- Mix potatoes well and set on baking sheet with room to smash the potatoes.
- Using the bottom of a glass, smash the potatoes into a saucer shape.
- Pour remaining olive oil, cheese, garlic, herb and seasoning mixture on top of potatoes.
- Roast potatoes for 30 at 450, flipping one time halfway through.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Garnish with remaining parsley and cheese, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Let potatoes cool slightly before serving.