This recipe created by Dueling Grounds Distillery, uses a smoker to bring out all that bourbon goodness and infuses it right into the salmon.
- 2 pieces of Legal Sea Foods Salmon
- 2 oz bourbon
- 2 oz apple juice
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Combine bourbon, apple juice and brown sugar and mix well.
- Place the fish in a plastic bag and add the marinade.
- Marinate overnight.
- Smoke the fish at low temp 180-200 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.
- Test to be sure the fish is done.
All these recipes below contain alcohol. They should never be served to minors. Be careful around open flame with bourbon or any alcohol. It will ignite if not properly handled.