Use this sauce, brought to you by Dueling Grounds Distillery, over Legal Sea Foods Dry Day Boat Scallops for a perfect combination of seared creaminess.
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 beef bouillon cube, crushed
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 4 ounces of Linkumpinch Bourbon
- Dry Day Boat Scallops
- Combine the oil, garlic, tomato paste and crushed bouillon over low heat and cook to blend the ingredients.
- Add the cream and then the bourbon.
- Bring to a low boil and stir continuously.
- Reduce the sauce until it has a nice creamy texture.
- Pat scallops dry and sear over medium high heat until cooked through.
- Drizzle with sauce.
All these recipes below contain alcohol. They should never be served to minors. Be careful around open flame with bourbon or any alcohol. It will ignite if not properly handled.