Delicious shrimp with the colors of Christmas! This recipe works as both an appetizer or family meal. As an appetizer, there’s 24 pieces and for a family dinner it will feed four served over buttered pasta.
Brought to you by @whatalexiscooked
- 24 Legal Sea Foods Colossal Naked Shrimp, raw
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Pasta of your choice with butter sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an au gratin pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese with the red peppers and parsley.
- Make a deep slit in the back of each shrimp, being careful not to slice it through and fill with the cheese mixture.
- Arrange shrimp, cheese side up in the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through. Serve over buttered pasta if desired.