Get a handle on these Crab Cake BLT sliders - no plates required. This delicious bite takes all the things we love about a BLT and adds savory crab to the mix.
- 2 Signature Crab Cakes
- 2 slices of cooked, chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 8 slices of tomato
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce for garnish
- 8 mini rolls
- 1.5 Tbs melted butter
- 1 Tbs sriracha sauce
- 3 Tbs mayo
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Form crab cakes into 4 equal cakes (8 total).
- Bake crab cakes on a cookie sheet at 350⁰ for 8 -10 min.
- Slice and butter rolls.
- Griddle butter side of rolls on hot skillet until golden brown.
- Mix sriracha sauce, mayo and lime juice in a bowl and set aside.
- Lay out bottom half of rolls and spread with half the mayo mixture.
- Top with lettuce, tomato and bacon.
- Place cooked crab cakes on rolls and top with remaining mayo.
- Garnish with a drizzle or sriracha sauce.