Fire up some crispy shrimp tacos using Legal Sea Foods Colossal Naked Shrimp from @embersonlybbq.
- Heat stovetop or grill to medium heat/350 degrees.
- In pan, combine one package of Colossal Naked Shrimp (with tails removed) and 5 heaping spoonfuls of Cajun spiced butter. Warm over medium heat until butter has melted and shrimp turn white, roughly 10-15 minutes.
- At the same time, preheat skillet/pan on medium heat for at least 10 minutes. Add oil/butter of your choice and heat corn tortillas in pan until crisped up on one side, roughly 30-60 seconds.
- Flip tortilla, quickly top with shredded Mexican cheese, shrimp and pickled onions and fold over the tortilla. Remove from heat once cheese has melted.
- Optional dipping sauce: mix together one cup of sour cream with a pepper purée or one heaping tablespoon of Cajun spice blend and fresh squeezed lime juice.