Serving up this Grilled Shrimp with Maple Teriyaki Glaze recipe created by Hi Vue Farm! Located in Richford, Vermont, the farm has been family owned and operated since 1903 and is currently run by Jessica and Matt. They tap about 5500 maple trees on 425+ acres and produce Pure Organic Maple Syrup and Maple Products such as candy, cream and vinegar.
Visit them online to check out their delicious products..
- ¼ cup fresh minced ginger
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup tamari soy sauce (or traditional soy sauce)
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- ½ cup water
- 1 lbs. Colossal Naked Shrimp
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and whisk in the cornstarch until thoroughly blended.
- Marinate shrimp in the marinate for minimum 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and put aside in another container. Bring grilling pan to medium high heat.
- Blend the marinade once more with a wire whisk to incorporate the cornstarch that will have settled to bottom of the container.
- Pour the marinade into a sauce pan and bring to a low boil, stirring until the sauce thickens into a glaze. Turn off heat and hold.
- Grill the shrimp until they turn pink and opaque white. Remove shrimp from grilling pan and toss into the maple teriyaki glaze. Serve immediately.