Don't skip on this Creamy Kimchi Carbonara Udon with seared scallops from Legal Sea Foods Online Shop – the scallops have a sweet and slightly briny taste, perfect for pan searing and pairing with these flavorful noodles!
Brought to you by @toomanybites
- 6 Dry Day Boat Sea Scallops
- 1 pack frozen udon
- ½ cup chopped kimchi
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp gochugaru
- 2 cloves garlic (diced)
- Scallions (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- In a bowl, add hot water to udon to help separate noodles.
- In a pan, heat 2 tbsp unsalted butter over medium heat and sear scallops until both sides are lightly browned.
- Remove scallops from heat and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter. Add garlic, scallions, kimchi, and gochugaru until fragrant.
- Pour in heavy cream (enough to cover the pan). Stir and add udon. Cook until noodles are fully cooked.
- Serve with scallops and a fried egg (optional). Garnish with scallions.