Lemon Caper Scallops make for an easy weeknight dinner with the seared scallops and lemony delicious sauce made all in one pan!
Brought to you by home chef Michelle Lasure
- 10 large scallops
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 large lemon - peel, chop 4 segments, juice remainder
- 2 tablespoons capers - drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Season scallops with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- Add scallops.
- Over medium high heat, cook until golden - 5 minutes.
- Transfer to plate.
- Brown remaining butter and add capers, lemon segments and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over scallops.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.