Known as the official cocktail of the Kentucky Derby, check out Dueling Grounds Distillery's take on this Kentucky classic, using their award winning Linkumpinch Bourbon.
- 1 cup chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons of Linkumpinch Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar or stevia
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Dry Day Boat Scallops
- Combine first four ingredients in a food processor or small blender.
- Process until everything is combined and the mint is finely chopped.
- Heat over low heat until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- If you want a little thicker consistency, use a small amount (1/2 to 1 teaspoon) of flour.
- Pat scallops dry and sear over medium high heat until cooked through.
- Drizzle with sauce.
All these recipes below contain alcohol. They should never be served to minors. Be careful around open flame with bourbon or any alcohol. It will ignite if not properly handled.