Try this recipe for Quick Shrimp Pasta, using Colossal Naked Shrimp. Put your own spin on it with your favorite pasta selection.
Brought to you by @natalialeporehagan !
- 6 shrimp, defrosted, cleaned and diced
- ½ lb pasta of your choice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- ½ lemon
- A fistful of chopped parsley
- Toasted breadcrumbs
- A splash of dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Heat saute pan to medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes and stir until fragrant.
- Add shrimp to the pan with the juice of ½ lemon and a splash of wine.
- Add parsley and stir quickly to not overcook the shrimp.
- Strain the pasta straight from the water into the pan and mix together on medium heat.
- Plate with tons of toasted breadcrumbs and parsley and enjoy!