Surprise your Thanksgiving dinner guests with this unique dish! Delicious cornbread paired with colossal shrimp and cajun seasonings puts a new spin on a Thanksgiving classic.
Brought to you by @whatalexiscooked
- 3 tbsp Legal Sea Foods Roasted Garlic Butter
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 yellow or white onion, diced
- 1 red, yellow or orange pepper, diced
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning blend
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 pound Legal Sea Foods Colossal Naked Shrimp, tails removed
- 10 cups cornbread, cut into ½ inch cubes and dried
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups chicken broth or seafood stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add celery, onion, and pepper. Season with cajun seasoning, rosemary and thyme, cook until the vegetables have softened.
- Season Legal Sea Foods Colossal Naked Shrimp with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook for about a minute.
- Add shrimp and vegetable mixture to a bowl, add in cornbread, eggs and chicken broth. Mix to combine.
- Pour into 9x13 baking pan, top with more butter if desired and bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes.