Colossal shrimp, crunchy vegetables and fresh citrus are the perfect beginning to any meal. Serve with chips or in individual serving cups.
Brought to you by @whatalexiscooked
- 1 pound Legal Sea Foods Colossal Naked Shrimp, tails removed and roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 white or red onions, chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- In a medium bowl combine shrimp, lemon juice and lime juice. Mix, cover and store in the refrigerator for an hour or until shrimp becomes opaque.
- Mix in onion, tomato, jalapeno, garlic and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes for the flavors to meld.
- Serve in individual, appetizer size cups, with or without chips.