The ultimate sandwich for seafood lovers! Piled high with golden fried shrimp and a tangy remoulade sauce, this Southern classic will not disappoint.
- 4 Tbs. Butter
- 1 Tsp. Garlic
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbs. Creole Seasoning
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 2 lbs Colossal Naked Shrimp
- 2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Cups Lettuce
- 1 Cup Red Onion
- 4 Rolls
- Separate eggs, flour, and panko. Season flour with creole seasoning.
- Coat the shrimp in flour, egg, and panko consecutively.
- Slice onions and tomatoes, chop the lettuce, and set aside.
- Turn fryer on to 350 degrees. Once the oil is hot, put the shrimp in until they are golden brown.
- Cut the rolls in half. Take the soft butter and garlic and mix together, then spread on the rolls and put into oven to toast.
- Once the rolls are toasted, take out and assemble the sandwich.
- Spread the remoulade sauce on both pieces of bread. On the bottom half, put lettuce, red onion, tomato, and shrimp. Finish off with the top bun.