Bringing you a spicy siracha kick with this mouth-watering shrimp recipe brought to you by Dueling Grounds Distillery and their award-winning Linkumpinch bourbon.
- 12 Legal Sea Foods Colossal Naked Shrimp
- 2 Oz Linkumpinch bourbon
- 2 Oz sriracha
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Lime juice
- 1 tbs or butter or olive oil
- Combine the bourbon, sriracha, salt, pepper, garlic and lime and mix well with a fork.
- Melt the butter or pour olive oil in a pan. Add shrimp and cook until the outside turns just a little pink.
- Add the sauce and cook until the shrimp are done.
All these recipes below contain alcohol. They should never be served to minors. Be careful around open flame with bourbon or any alcohol. It will ignite if not properly handled.