It's soup season! And the perfect accompaniment to Legal Sea Foods Maine Lobster Bisque is this savory Steak Grilled Cheese, homemade with their Garlic Herb Butter.
Brought to you by @baileysbackyardbbq
- One Steak (NY Strip)
- Legal Sea Foods Garlic Herb Compound Butter
- 2 slices of bread
- Cheese slices (Havarti, Colby Jack, and Cheddar)
- Salt & Pepper
- Using the Garlic Herb Butter provided in the Soup Sampler Box, lightly coat each side of the bread. Heat up a frying pan to low/medium heat and let the bread start to get toasty. Start adding the desired cheese to the toasted bread while on low heat. I used Havarti, Colby Jack, and two slices of Cheddar cheese.
- In the meantime, season the steak with salt and pepper. Get a cast iron pan scorching hot. Sear the steak for about two minutes per side or until desired internal temperature. Place a slab of the Garlic Herb Butter on top of the steak while it rests. Allow 10 minutes to rest before slicing the steak.
- Once the steak is sliced, add the slices to the cheese that is starting to melt, add the top toasted bread and flip the grilled cheese. Add a cover to the pan to help the cheese melt quickly. Be careful to make sure the pan is on low heat, so you don’t burn the bread in the process.
- Cook for another two minutes per side or until melted perfectly. Slice and enjoy! Don't forget to dip in that Legal Sea Foods Maine Lobster Bisque.