An easy twist on Boston’s favorite lobster rolls! Get creative with your lobster roll toppings – starting with your chili oil of choice.
Brought to you by @toomanybites
Makes: 4 lobster rolls
- From Boston’s favorite lobster rolls kit: 1 lbs Maine Lobster Meat, 4 Legal’s Artisan Roll Buns, Garlic Herb Butter
- Chili oil (I used Hot Crispy Oil)
- Thaw lobster meat and roll buns in refrigerator overnight.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat with ~¾ cup of Garlic Herb Butter.
- Add lobster and cook until lobster warms.
- Wash and thinly slice scallions.
- Brush buns with a light coat of garlic herb butter. Toast in the air fryer or toaster oven until outside begins to brown (2-3 minutes).
- Assemble rolls and top with chili oil and scallions, to taste.