We’re firing up some beautiful Legal Sea Foods Online Shop dry day boat scallops and exquisite crab cakes for dinner tonight. Easy, fresh, delicious.
Brought to you by @embersonlybbq
- Preheat pan to medium heat.
- Melt three heaping spoonfuls of the roasted garlic butter and place the crab cakes in pan for 2-3 minutes/side, until browned.
- Increase heat to medium high.
- Remove side muscle from any scallops that have one attached.
- Thoroughly dry the scallops with paper towels, this is important for crust development.
- Season scallops with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Add another spoonful of butter to pan or a few glugs of olive oil.
- Sear scallops on medium high heat for 1-2 minutes/side, until a brown crust forms, then remove from heat.
- Top crab cakes and scallops with fresh squeezed lemon.
- Top crab cakes with mustard sauce and enjoy!